Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Will the Real Me Please Stand Up

Please Stand Up,


and share your story ...


The song Will the Real Me Please Stand Up, was written and the video below produced by Heather Hamer, one of our Hay House World Summit Facebook 2014 group members.  I feel so very lucky to have seen her sharing this just after I joined the group. I found it on YouTube and wanted to share it again at the end of the Summit.

When I joined the summit group it was nearing 400 and now it's almost 6000 members.  I spent hours Liking each new member when we first introduced ourselves and it felt like I was travelling around the world.  So many places I had been to, knew about, or wanted to go.  As more people joined I felt bad that I didn't get to Like them all so I had to let it go.  I can't imagine how many other people around the world were also participating in the summit this year. This is such a wonderful opportunity for us to learn from the masters, those with years of knowledge and experience, and those who love to share their amazing stories!

This year will add so much to what I learned last year, and during this past 10 days we have been able to learn, share, find new friends and I'm sure I wasn't the only teary eyed person! We've been busy building our tool box and  thanks to this Summit we will keep celebrating, discovering, experiencing and most of all anxiously awaiting Hay House World Summit 2015!

I wanted to share this song as I think many in the group as well as others are searching for our real me.  This summit has opened our minds and our hearts, given us so much to think about and for sure we have changed during this last 10 days. I hope we will continue to stand tall, learn, and experience all of life!. 

Heather, I hope you are still writing your beautiful songs and sharing them with the world. I wish you much success!  Thank you Heather for sharing your story!

Thank You to Hay House and all the contributors of this Summit for sharing their stories!


Here's the video of Will the Real Me Please Stand Up, song written by Heather Hamer - Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment