Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Jimmy Cliff - I Can See Clearly Now With Lyrics

I Can See Clearly Now!

Roots to Breath, Dona Anderson

I Can See Clearly Now!

I'm just about to start reading Dr.Wayne Dyer's book I Can See Clearly Now, and I found this song/video with the same title so I thought I'd share it.

When I was at the Hay House, I Can Do It event in San Jose earlier this year, Dr. Dyer mentioned how these words came to him as he was writing the book. I found the song does help to think about the different times in our lives and how we managed them.

It's interesting how our lives can go in so many different directions depending on the choices we make and the people in our lives at different times.  We have those who help us, challenge us and even those who put us down or disapprove.   Then there is differences because of how we think at different ages, how we learn, communicate, interact with others, our awareness and the list goes on.  As we look back we can see how this lead to that, or we wish we hadn't done that and did the other.  

What things stand out for you? 

We all have our own stories and we're each on our own special journey. What events, people and lessons can you think of that link things together for you? 

How has the events in your life unfolded to make the chapters of your I Can See Clearly Now book?






Enjoy, and welcome your bright sunny days ...

I just remembered I started writing a post about this same thing awhile ago.  I'll have to find it and link it back to this post. 

Visit me on Facebook  & Twitter
Don't miss future posts - sign up now to
Follow by Email.

Below you can share with others by email,
facebook, twitter and more.
Comments welcomed.

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment