Friday, September 5, 2014

Louis Armstrong What A Wonderful World

What a Wonderful World

Roots to Breath, Dona Anderson

I always enjoy one of these all time favorites even if I have to pull out a tissue and wipe my eyes.  It does something to the soul I guess that makes me kind of melt. 




A Facebook photo I shared a while back said,  "Each one of us who shares our Light and Love helps heal the world."

We are only here for a short time and I do believe that this is possible because if one person can make a difference think about what all of us working together could do.

We do have a Wonderful, Beautiful and Giving World full of amazing people, and we all need to love it, appreciate it, and be the caretakers of it and each other!

Thanks for your help!





No comments:

Post a Comment