Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Somewhere Over the Rainbow by Israel Kamakawiwo'Ole

I Love Maui


Here's another Favorite Song

Roots to Breath, Dona Anderson


Love and light to everyone! 

Aloha! Just back from 10 days in beautiful Maui!

Loved it all!

I got to attend a destination Wedding in a most beautiful setting and while there enjoyed the Hana bus tour, a sunset dinner cruise, the shops, the beach, sunsets, flowers and even walking in the heavy rain from Hurricane Ana (thankfully it was warm and no wind), and  I took over 200 pictures! 

While I still have Maui on my mind I want to share this song video with you that I have loved for years. A perfect song to connect us all to our beautiful world!




Take Care and Have a Great Day!



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete