Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Question for YOU to Answer!

What is most important to you Right Now?

Answer - Your next Heartbeat ... Your next Breath

You'll get both and Relax - check out the Guided Relaxation below!

Roots to Breath, Dona Anderson

I know a lot of things will go through our minds when we hear that question but if we don't have  another breath and a heartbeat, nothing else matters.

I was an exhibitor at a Women's Show on the weekend where I was reminded how wonderful it is give out samples of my One Rose Wellness Cards and have that connection with the visitors.  I shared with one person about a lady at previous show who picked the message below and then told me she had a bad heart attack and how true the message was she happened to pick.

"Say to yourself, the rest of my life begins with my next breath ... "

I took a few pictures of my table and thought I'd share this one with You!.  From Simply, One Breath At A Time the guided relaxation titled,  A Heartbeat.


A Heartbeat, from Simply, One Breath at a Time



Please give yourself the gift of a few minutes to relax and connect with your heart and your breath.

After spend a few more minutes in stillness and when you're ready have a nice stretch and come back to the rest of your wonderful day.

And yes, that's me on the other page at the Beach with Chloe and Tilly!


Want to know where to get Simply, One Breath At a Time info here.

Sign up to Follow by Email
I hope you'll share with friends, links below.
Comments appreciated.

I hope you took a few minutes to relax! ENJOY the rest of your day!

It is funny how the book page that I had open and took a picture of worked with the conversation I had about the lady and her message.  I guess I was just suppose to combine it somehow to tell you this story ... Bye for now!




No comments:

Post a Comment