Thursday, January 1, 2015

Permission to Rest, Poem

How often do you really give yourself Permission to Rest?



When do you give yourself time to Breathe?

It's time to do both. Rest & Breathe ...


Roots to Breath, Dona Anderson
There's lots more on Roots to Breath Facebook


Dona Anderson


From, Simply, One Breath At a Time please slowly read and enjoy this poem excerpted from the guided relaxation titled Permission to Rest








If I take a breath and let it go slowly,
I feel the difference…

When I feel the difference,
I get a glimpse of what is possible…

When I get a glimpse of what is possible,
I open up more…

When I open up and get in touch with
the rhythm of myself,
I participate more fully in the movement
to breathe freely, with intention…

When I breathe more freely, and with intention,
I begin to live with presence, and awareness…

This presence and awareness,
graciously nourishes and fills
my body, my mind, and my spirit…

 

Namaste. 

 

Please Share with your friends to give them

a wellness moment to 

Rest and Breathe!





This poem is also recorded on my CD Permission to Rest.

Get more info on Simply, and Pals here 



Follow by Email, so you don't miss future posts!



Poem posted previously as Bonus page #3
Check out what's there now! Bonus
  
Photo message for blog post only.

No comments:

Post a Comment