Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Could Change Your Life!

All This With Just 4 Breaths?


Four Breaths


Dona Anderson 
Wellness Moment


I frequently revisit this guided relaxation titled Four Breaths

Whether I go through the whole page to slow down more fully or start half way down the page these four breaths remind me how easy it is to change my breath, change my mood, my thoughts, and change my outlook.

Feel the Power of 4 Breaths

Dona Anderson

It goes something like this ...

The first of the Four Breaths on page 109 in Simply, One Breath At a Time starts by asking you to say to yourself, “ With this breath, I offer myself a smile, a smile warms and uplifts my body”

Your next breath to focus on asks you to say “I will get in touch with my inner self, and accept where I am at this moment…”

With your next breath, say “I will blossom like a new flower, I’ll open, unfold, I will find beauty and pleasure in simple, everyday things”  

The last breath to focus on asks you to say to yourself, “I’ve learned that if I bring a smile, I bring my true self, and a new freshness to life, life will allow me to blossom, to find beauty and pleasure … I will find joy in myself …”

Take a few minutes to let each request settle in and open your breath,
body and mind.  

During this process allow them to remind you to let go, to bring new smiles, thoughts and a freshness into your day, interactions and all that you do.


I hope you will return to these whenever you need to!



Info on Simply, One Breath At a Time 
I hope you'll share these wellness breaths
with others at the links below. 

More posts at the label Simply below

Comments always  appreciated.

Thanks for your visit!


Follow by Email
Enter your email address:


Check out past posts for more Everyday Wellness!


No comments:

Post a Comment