Tuesday, August 9, 2016

What can 3 Breaths do?

One Rose Wellness Message

Dona Anderson

                                              When One Rose will do ...


                              Dona's Dream - help others and send wellness out into the world.  


Here's a message for you today.

Thank You for sharing this message to help others.



Softly say to yourself, 

As I breathe in,
I bring awareness to my whole body ...
as I breath out,
I feel my body and mind slowing down ...


I have a chalkboard in the kitchen and most of the time it just has the one word SMILE on it.

Visitors to the kitchen say when they see it they automatically smile.

I find the same thing happens when you hear the word BREATHE, we tend to automatically take a breath.

So here goes ...

Focus on your next breath and let it come and go naturally.

With the following breath, bring in more awareness as you breathe in and then feel your whole body releasing as you exhale.

Let's do one more ...

Slowly Breathe In bringing awareness to your whole body 

Slowly Breathe Out feeling your whole body and mind slowing down.


3 Breaths later, how do you feel? 


You did great!


The messages for One Rose Wellness cards are from Simply, One Breath At a Time




Thanks for Sharing this Wellness Message 
with others at the links below.



No comments:

Post a Comment