Friday, July 29, 2016

This is where I'll be on the Weekend

Nautical Days Festival - Comox BC

Tricked you with a post on Friday

This replaces the one for August 2

I'll be exhausted after the long weekend and sleeping in!

Dona Anderson

Subscribe to Dona Anderson by Email

I'm off to participate in Comox Nautical Days Festival.

I enjoy being at this 3 day event as it is family friendly and we get visitors from around home and beyond. There's lots of food, events, and entertainment.

The weather has always been HOT and this year it's suppose to be ........ not too HOT

YIPPEE!

I don't do well in the Heat so I'll have a big container of water and a spray bottle of water to cool myself especially my feet.

Each year I've attended the festival as a vendor, I've handed out One Rose Wellness card samples. It is a wonderful opportunity to introduce myself and talk with others. 

The conversations are as varied as the people. 

Some of it might be what they're eating, where they're from, where I'm from, or books they're reading.

Some tell me about current life difficulties, health and of course lots of talk about yoga, meditation and other wellness practices. 

I have a couple of ladies who come to get a new card each time they see me and they love it.  

Now that I have 2 books - I'm asked which one they should buy.  


The first time I was asked that I hesitated for a moment.  

I don't know why I never thought about being asked that question so I hadn't thought about an answer and it felt uncomfortable. 

I felt like I was comparing which of my pups I liked better or something similar. You know what I mean.




Take Care & Have a great weekend !!



Direct from Author (ME) - check out the Shop Page

No comments:

Post a Comment