Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Real or Fake

Does it Matter

Dona Anderson

Subscribe to Dona Anderson by Email

What little things bring you Joy?


Every time we visit our daughter this flower looks the same.

Every time I ask - is it fake.  No Mom, I told you before it isn't fake.


We don't go regularly for events or yearly holidays, we just go whenever maybe once or twice a year.  How long do these blooms last.


OK - Yes it is real

But I guess that doesn't even matter.

What matters is, it always gives me joy to see it.

Years ago there weren't many varieties of house plants, and where I grew up the African Violet was what most people had if they had any house plants.

I used to have several and it's probably been 40 years since I've had one.

So, that's it.  
I'm going to get one!!

I like that pot too...



No comments:

Post a Comment