Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Lives Got Changed

Making the World a Better Place

One Rose Wellness Cards


Dona Anderson


A few words Can make a Difference ...

One Rose Wellness Cards 
At the festivals/shows I attend each year as a vendor I offer out a version of my One Rose Wellness cards to those passing by.

The idea of the cards actually started when I did a library reading years ago and I made a few cards with short messages to hand out to those who attended.

At the end of our time together I asked if anyone wanted to read the card they picked and many did. It was really a special time for all of us to absorb the nourishment each card had to offer.

That idea grew and became the set of 105 messages all taken from within the pages of my book Simply, One Breath At a Time.

The messages in the handouts are the same but I put them on colored paper and include my blog address so they can find me later if they want.  Some people love to dig in with eyes closed and some like to pick from the colors.

I love watching my visitors read the cards and immediately take a breath or a big exhale.  Some get a softening on their face, many say it was just what they needed or how perfect it fits with them.  A few even had a tear as it said something they really needed to hear. 

And I love when a group are all
reading & sharing theirs with each other.

I get lots of people returning for another message each time they see me and they love telling me where they keep the ones they have, and others like to read the message and then place it back in the bowl for someone else to pick.

How many have I given out so far??


Over 10,400

Why the over  - for the many who recycled theirs to be offered again to someone else.

My Mom's old brass bowl gets to come along and has the special honor of being extended out to thousands full of wellness messages.  (She would never have imagined that but I think she is smiling)


Angels overhead Applauding.





Check out the label One Rose Cards below for more.




No comments:

Post a Comment