Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Fed Up 2014

Important Information -

You've probably already heard it all.


But ...

That Selective Hearing always messes things up.


Dona Anderson

After watching the video from Marie Forleo and Dr Mark Hyman I posted on April 11, about Functional Medicine I watched this movie they spoke about. 

Yes, I've heard most of the information before but it always helps hearing it over and over.

Like reminder advertising.  


Some very surprising information.  

After, I thought of a few little shifts I could do to eat better that turned into a new recipe for breakfast the next day.

Earlier I had watched Dr Hyman on a Dr Oz show where he talked about making this cold green tea drink with other things in it to have first thing in the morning to help the brain. I have been faithfully having that as well.  (I Need all the Brain Help I can get) 

Good news, I like the ginger, lemon and other things in the tea and I think it helps my IBS!!!!!!!!

Anyway, check this out when you have time.  

I will watch the video again in a few months or a rainy day to keep me working on maintaining at least some of my good habits.





No comments:

Post a Comment