Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Row Row Row Your Boat | Super Simple Songs


Remember this Song!


Dona Anderson


Simple and easy to remember and fun to do in rounds

It also has a great meaning.





I recorded the PBS tribute show, The Forever Wisdom of Dr. Wayne Dyer
quite a while ago and have watched it several times.

The show has lots of clips taken from various shows he did over the years. Seems funny to see the changes in sets, audience and Dr. Dyer as well.

In one of the clips he mentioned this song. 

One we've all probably sang many times.

It only has 4 lines but He gave it a meaning that I never connected to before.

Row Row Row your boat - He talked about to row your Boat in life not someone else's.

Gently down the stream - down stream not up, go with the flow, save your energy.

Merrily Merrily Merrily Merrily - enjoy your life

Life is but a Dream


Something to think about...



I have to add this in.

A couple of months ago I was at a Rotary book sale and I found Dr. Dyer's first book Your Erroneous Zones!

I was so excited to bring it Home! 







No comments:

Post a Comment