Tuesday, January 15, 2019

How Many Roses do YOU need?

Love these little 

One Rose Wellness Messages


Dona Anderson

Subscribe to Dona Anderson by Email

When One Rose will do ...


Dona's Dream - send wellness out into the world. 


I picked this message to share with You today.


Slowly read this message out loud a couple of times 

Messages are from the pages of 
Simply, One Breath At a Time.

Let every muscle soften and release,

being free with your breath,

enjoying the dance of the breath...




How often do we get to feel like this?

Today as I read this it brings awareness to that automatic cycle of breathing and I immediately feel myself softening and opening up my body to receive this gift of breath.

It reminds me of those last few relaxing minutes of a massage or yoga class that I don't want to end.

It also makes me think of those times I get to watch a concert on TV of music that I love and (OK YES) I often get up and dance around the room like a crazy person.

In those times nothing seems to hurt.

I'm just moving to whatever beat I hear.

Dancing is wonderful for us as it helps with movement of course but also balance and works the brain to remember steps.

It also brings us to the present moment, letting everything else slide away.

I like to feel the breath freely moving around inside the body as I move and going to places it hasn't been for awhile.

It's circling around all the organs and into the legs and arms.

It's opening the chest up, softening the shoulders, and letting any other thoughts float off into space.

It's filling the body, mind & soul with enjoyment, nourishment and love.

In another minute or two it may be time for the slow Waltz to come ...

Have Fun exploring the Dance of your Breath,
 and you might even want finish it off with a BIG self hug ...


Enjoy the rest of your Day.



The One Rose Wellness Cards are a set of 105 messages for mini moments of meditation, awareness, inspiration, gratitude or simply a reminder to breathe.




More on Facebook, Dona Anderson, Roots to Breath


Info on One Rose Wellness Cards and other products here.





Thank You for sharing this wellness message to help others at the links below.


Where does this message take you?




No comments:

Post a Comment