Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Hello from Canada

A BIG Hello from beautiful
Vancouver Island,
British Columbia, CANADA

from my house to yours ...


Welcome to this New Year, 2019!


Gosh, it seems like only a while back it was the year 2000

Dona Anderson
Subscribe to Dona Anderson by Email


A new Year to Celebrate and Enjoy.

I don't know about You but my days go by fast, then the years fly by and the quicker I get older.

So I want to help us all enjoy the time in our life more. 

When writing these weekly posts I think even more now about who the readers are, where you live in this beautiful world and how you may be living your life.



How do you celebrate and enjoy the world 
around you?

This blog started in September 2010 when I had the plan to send 100 copies of my book Simply, One Breath At a Time off on a journey to travel around the world or in hopes that they would at least.

Here's some information if you'd like to read more.

Since then I've published over 500 posts and I'm thrilled to have had thousands of visitors from all over the World. See the list below of visitors this past week.

You are now one of them, and often may be wondering ...

What will
she be
sending out
next week

The posts are about Relaxation, Meditation, Self care, Awareness and I also like to add in a bit about my personal Journeys, Stories, Ted Talks, photo's, videos and entertainment to change the pace and keep you wondering what will she be sending out next week. 

Our lives are determined by the choices we make and mine is to continue to inspire, entertain and help you and I find a variety of easy ways to connect with a self care and everyday wellness.

It's all done out of love and gratitude for all of us trying to just do the best we can and making the best contribution to the world that we can.

Please keep passing on those beautiful
Smiles of yours!

Love to hear from You!

Share something about your life and wellness in the comments below.


If YOU got one of the 100 Travelling book - please let me know.

Let's Make this a Wonderful New Year!

PS. Thank you - to these and other visitors from around the WORLD this last week.  

Spain, Egypt, Ecuador, Czechia, Brazil, Vietnam, Canada, United Arab Emirates, United States, India, Hungary, Hong Kong, Germany Australia, Unknown Region, Turkey, Russia, China, Argentina, Sweden, Cote d'Ivoire, Greece, Bulgaria, Azerbaijan, France, Indonesia.

Looks like my dream to spread Wellness out into

 the World is working.


Take Care and have a wonderful week ahead.

Next week we're going to the Mountain.


No comments:

Post a Comment