Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Love the Tulips

The beautiful Colors and

fragrances of Spring,

and in this post we get time to 
Breathe & Relax 

Dona Anderson


I'm sharing with you two parts of the last guided relaxation titled, Permission to Rest in my book, Simply, One Breath At a Time, page 127.

The beginning. Go slowly and I like to repeat this several times.

Say to yourself... I give myself permission to rest...to become quiet, to simply be here.

After you pause to enjoy the photo, check out the ending.

Amazing Photo from last year

I can almost smell their wonderful Fragrance

continue slowly

Now, the ending.


If I take a breath and let it slowly, I feel the difference...when I feel the difference, I get a glimpse of what is possible...

When I get a glimpse of what is possible, I open up more...

When I open up and get in touch with the rhythm of myself, I participate more fully in the movement to breathe freely, with intention...

When I breathe more freely and with intention, I begin to live with presence and awareness...

This presence and awareness graciously nourishes and fills my body, my mind and my spirit ...


How do you want this moment to be...
exactly as it is...

© Dona Anderson 2008

Did you smell the Tulips?


Get info quickly at this link
 to the Resources Page 

Please visit again & sign up to follow by email.
New posts out on Tuesdays.

Dona's Photo for post only


No comments:

Post a Comment