Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Pelvic Floor Relaxation Exercises for Pelvic Pain

Realizing the Importance of something we do all day long.


Dona Anderson

A few months back I was having some pelvic pain on and off over a couple of days.

I had been been exercising the day before but just doing what I usually did.

Couldn't figure it out so I spent some time online searching for what was wrong and if I was going to ...

No Drama or Stress here ...

I guess a lot of us do the Google searches for reasons and symptoms

Luckily I was feeling Ok the next day.

Thank Goodness.

Anyway through my searching I found this video which reminded me to use my breath which helped me to relax the pain and spasms.




So OK, really this was not funny. 

WHY - Because I use breathing techniques for opening my body in Yoga all the time for years but in my discomfort, I didn't think about it when I needed it.

I hadn't thought about it for relaxing the muscles, the rest of my body, and especially my mind.

Luckily it went away or my next step was - a visit to my Doctor.

I thought I'd share my story and the video if you want to watch it or save it for a resource. 

What reminders do you use to support your health.

Take Care.



Coming up in February - 

it's time again to soothe our Heart 


Subscribe to Dona Anderson by Email


Get started with this post from 2015,
a relaxing Heart Meditation video - enjoy.


This post and video is for general information only.

Always consult your Health Care Professionals 

as needed for information & treatment.

1 comment:

  1. Old saying - an once of prevention is worth a pound of cure

    ReplyDelete