Tuesday, January 7, 2020

What a Wonderful World | Playing For Change


Another One of my favorite Songs

You'll love it too!!

Dona Anderson



Cheerful. Happy. Colorful. Fun.

It is a wonderful world!



  



If  you've visited here frequently you will
have noticed I have Many Favorite Songs!


Can't help it - so much to like.


If you're still in the New Years' spirit or just want to stand up, sing and dance around - please go for it. 

I did a few times, and it's great for just letting yourself move and sing to let go of Stress and get your Smile on.

We really need all of us together singing loudly and protecting our Wonderful World before it's too late.

Change is happening so fast ...


Thank You.

Needing a few more moments to soften,
breathe and let your heart sing.  
from last summer.
Enjoy. 

Let's send prayers out to Australia
and others in need of help.




Thanks for helping these weekly posts travel the World.
Already 14 countries have visited here in one week.

links below.


Very glad I found this video in the Archives (December 2015) when I went looking for past posts to put in the Christmas combo I did in November.

I listened and fell in love with it all over again. Song first recorded in 1967.


No comments:

Post a Comment