Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Yo-Yo Ma - Meditation (J.Massenet)


Yo-Yo Ma
for You today.

Dona Anderson

All posts let you view, save & share at No cost - no hassle just helping make a difference.



When you hear his His name you know
something beautiful is coming ...


As a new Cello beginner I appreciate this even more.

In my imagination, I feel the notes and movements of the bow where those sweet sounds are played.

Please Enjoy this peaceful music and slideshow.



So Relaxing,
feels like a Lullaby
that I didn't want to end.

So I played it over and over.


Thanks for helping me spread Wellness
around the World


Links for sharing below.

Please Take Care.


I know what I'll be doing
for many years to come -
Practice Practice Practice.


Sending my Hearts deepest wishes out to
everyone to please stay well.

thought I'd add in this video
from 2019 Summer of Music

Their conversation was so right - 

Hold on to those "Old Friends"



1 comment: