Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Fred Rogers: Look for the Helpers

Mr Rogers x 2


Did you see the Movie
Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood?

If so, you may remember the message I'm sharing below.

And while searching for that it I found this video so I had to share both.

Two messages for us today.
Dona Anderson


I didn't get to see Mr. Rogers TV show but I knew it was important for little ones

and, for some reason I HAD to see the movie.

Tom Hanks did a wonderful job.  

Here's the message, say it slow like he did.

“Anything that’s human is mentionable, and anything that is mentionable can be more manageable. 

When we can talk about our feelings, they become less overwhelming, less upsetting, and less scary. 

The people we trust with that important talk can help us know that we are not alone.

― Fred Rogers


Here's the video, Look for the Helpers




I also like this video. 


Both let us feel that there's Hope.


Thank You Mr. Rogers
& Thanks for your visit today.
Links for sharing below.
Check out the Web version
to see the labels and archives.


A new word I learned recently from a Ted Talk I have scheduled in a few weeks is Sawubona from South Africa which is to say Hello but also goes deeper into saying I see you and more which is something I think Mr Rogers was about.  




1 comment:

  1. I love this word Sawubona - so much meaning and respect for others.

    ReplyDelete