Tuesday, May 12, 2020

I Hope You hear what I hear...

Music is never very far Away!

Your Favorites from last year.


Dona Anderson

You know I love to share great Music,
Right!

Hello Hello!

I have a Music combo for you today.


It's not long before my 2020 Summer of Music selections will be coming to you so I thought I'd let you know what the 3 most viewed from 2019 were.

All are wonderful and share thoughts of LOVE & Healing. 

Congrats you got my top 3 too!

And it was really hard - loved them all.

If you missed it last year or not we can love these all over again.

wow - Love the colors of these leaves!

#1
Perfect Symphony - Ed Sheeran and Andrea Bocelli


#2
Healing Time on Earth - John Denver


#3
Angel - Sarah McLachlan & Pink

Thank You for enjoying the selections
I've shared these last 3 years. 





This years 2020 Summer of Music starts July 7.

Get the weekly link sent to your inbox.

Subscribe to Dona Anderson by Email


All the previous years selections are in the archives.
July & August 2017, 2018, 2019.
As a visitor you get to search the archives over & over again!


Thanks for your visit & have a wonderful day!



1 comment:

  1. Music is good for us in many ways. Improves our Health and Life. I hope you have some favorites that fill you with peace, joy and gratitude.

    ReplyDelete