Tuesday, May 26, 2020

The incredible story of how leopard Diabolo became Spirit - Anna Breyten...


Incredible Story

You won't forget


Dona Anderson
Subscribe to Dona Anderson by Email


You're in for an amazing Story.

I couldn't believe the change in both the leopard and the handlers.

Watch & See.



Huge Thanks to those who love and take care of these beautiful animals.

Also thanks for the people who worked on this video so that we got to see this wonderful story.
Powerful 

Your Shares will Help this to travel the World.

I'm sure you'll know others who would love to see this!

Links below.

Link here to 3 Summer Songs
to enjoy as Summer approaches.

This video was amazing and reminds us how we and animals
both can be fearful, feel isolated and not understood. 

Thank You.
Check the Resources page for how to 
get my guided relaxation CD for free - 
offer expires June 30, 2020


In this and some other future posts I'll be asking a question at the end for a few reasons 1, to help me write future posts of interest and of help to you.  2, at this time in our lives you may have lots of feelings you haven't released that build up and just need to let them go.

Below is the 1st one.  In the comments you don't have to use your name so don't worry no one will know who it is, but please be Kind.

Here goes #1

Right now does Moving on feel odd - maybe good maybe not. Do you feel  cautious, worried or fearful about next week, next month...
Share in the Comments below. Thank You.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad some things are slowly opening up as the virus decreases in parts of the country. But I am fearful for areas where restrictions are being ignored. Out of respect for others and our own lives we need to keep helping the helpers who risked their lives to treat the sick and those dying. I'm worried about the virus returning and hopeful for positive change. I'll enjoy my summer close to home.

    ReplyDelete