Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Gabriel's Oboe

Music is never far away!


Gabriel's Oboe

Our Wellness has many parts
and the Love of Music is just one.
Dona Anderson
Subscribe to Dona Anderson by Email

Now that I'm learning to play the Cello I'm finding lots of incredible videos for me to love and some to share.

No don't worry - I won't share too many or you'll think I'm obsessed. 

If I ever learn to play this piece 
I'll let you know.
           



Beautiful.

A couple of minutes is often all it takes
to relax, soften & melt into heavenly feelings.

More wonderful variations on You Tube.
Pick out your favorite.

Thank You for helping me spread Wellness
around the World by sharing at the links below.


Have a great week.
New post next Tuesday.

What kind of Music do you like to hear, play or sing?
Let us know in the comments below.


There's so many types and styles - 
how do we even choose.


2020 Summer of Music
starts July 7.



Links for sharing below.


1 comment: