Tuesday, June 23, 2020

How many Quotes do you think are on Google?

i don't know eitherbut

here's one I'd like to share

with you today


"When we believe in ourselves, our lives become enriched with a quiet confidence and we begin to blossom and grow with a wonderful sense of peace, well-being and joy."  
~ author unknown~

Dona Anderson

Do you like quotes, 
have some favorites written down on numerous pieces of paper, or on the computer - and if you're like me, some will never be found again.

This one above recently got my attention. 

It felt familiar and connected me to some of my writings. 

Loved it.

Photo & message by Dona Anderson

It also reminded me of an interview I heard on TV where a man said he dressed up everyday in his best clothes because that made him feel better, be kinder and gave him more confidence in himself and his career. 

While listening, I remembered times when I felt that as well. 

Has this happened to You?



How can one thing make such a difference. 


I'm not saying you should

dress up everyday in your best clothes but how can we get that feeling. 

That feeling is what you want to experience, to emulate and hold on to.

That you feel more confident, joyful, peaceful, kind and beautiful too.

That feeling, that energy is part of you, and all of us.

It's given out, and  seen by others.

It's something to hold on to.

When you're Believing in your self ...

you too will Blossom like a new flower.


What do You think?
Agree/Disagree love to hear from you in
the comments below.

Before You go have a listen to this 
Music for the Soul.

Check the Resources page for how to get
my guided Relaxation CD Free - 
offer expires June 30, 2020


Thanks for your Help Sharing Wellness around the World. 


Someone you know or not may need this today.

Links for Emailing, Twitter, Facebook 
and Pinterest below.

P.S. This years Summer of Music starts
July 7 -  it may be the best one yet.

And, I love the top 3 of 2019
at this link for You.


Thanks for your visit &  
I hope you'll become an email subscriber
and be here again next week.
Subscribe to Dona Anderson by Email


If you're seeing this in the mobile version -
check the Web version for archives on
right side bar & labels bottom of post.


1 comment:

  1. Self care seems to get more & more important as we age. We need to keep those good routines for exercise, eating, outlook on life and good feelings within our hearts and minds. Let's share our smiles, joy, and laughter with others as much as we can.

    ReplyDelete