Tuesday, September 8, 2020

How many Self Care Moments do You need??

Important Question

yes, I do Love these 
One Rose Wellness Messages

Dona Anderson
a few words to help open the
Body, Heart Mind & Soul

In these Weekly posts I share with you
a little bit of this and a little bit of that,
as you'll discover.

Subscribe to Dona Anderson by Email

Let's start with a couple of deep
breaths to Relax

Photo message - Simply, One Breath At a Time.
and then
Say to yourself,

I give myself 

permission to rest

to become quiet,

to simply be here ...





Do you get nervous or fidgety when you have a moment with nothing to do?

That extra minute before you run out the door to work, the silence on the phone, the waiting time for an appointment and lots more ...

Sometimes when I've been out at shows and visitors stop by and see the words Permission to Rest, they kind of chuckle and then as it's taken in say to me ... 

Yes, we do need to give ourselves Permission and it's hard.

Please make time to support your own Personal Wellness.

Little changes can add up quickly ...

One Rose Wellness Cards

105 One Rose Messages all from the pages
Find more related posts at the label below
One Rose Cards


I hope you enjoy the Gifts of my work and the other things I find to share with You in my weekly posts.  

It truly is a little bit of this and a little bit of that. 


Some of which you won't find anywhere else. 

Even my Photo's often help bring it all together.


I like to put some messages on my photos. 

Enjoy the beauty of this time,
this place, this breath ...


My Joy comes from seeing visitors here daily from all over the World and when
others take my resources home or to their work to help themselves and others. 

Another thrill is when someone borrows a book from the Library and then sends me a note or one lady was at a yoga workshop in the eastern states and someone there had a copy of Simply, One Breath At a Time that she looked at and after had to find me for a copy. 

Loved it when a lady last fall let me know she had bought my book 9 years previously and still uses it all the time. 

Or a Yoga teacher now has lots of things to share with the class or a therapist can read a few lines or do some simple breathing to calm and relax the session. 

And this one - A friend shared that she loved to pick a One Rose card to start her day and have something to ease her grief and think about that day. 

 PS. Our World needs lots of Healing and Kindness. 

Please HELP however you can. 

Thank You!

Thanks for your visit and for sharing at the links below.
💚



1 comment:

  1. Please don't let all the news and changes in our lives keep building up more Stress. Little changes can make big differences so let's focus on the good ones, the positive ones, the kind ones, we all need those smiles and feelings of letting go of Stress and breathing in love and breathing out hope and Gratitude.

    ReplyDelete