Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Ashokan Farewell from the film "The Civil War" by Jay Ungar



Beautiful Music 

by this Youth Orchestra


Dona Anderson
Subscribe to Dona Anderson by Email


I was introduced to this piece late last year after I started learning to play the Cello.

It's very soothing and the Youth Orchestra is inspirational and makes me wonder what they'll be doing in their future.

I hope it's Music




There're more variations on You Tube
for you to pick your favorite.


Take Care & have a wonderful week.

Hope you'll visit again next week.


I have a lot of practicing to do in my future.

PS. Thank you for your help in Sharing Everyday Wellness with others.
Links below.

Once You Share they go from my Gifts to Our Gifts!





Fall is definitely Here.


1 comment:

  1. As I replayed the video this morning I thought of all the orchestras silent right now and others doing it virtual. Hopefully soon they can get back together to feel the energy and connection of the group and the music all together again. I thank them for all the hours practicing and rehearsing to share this with us.

    ReplyDelete