Tuesday, October 27, 2020

We all need these ...


Quiet moments, 

Where do you find Yours?

Dona Anderson
Subscribe to Dona Anderson by Email

One Rose Wellness Message

for you today

There's nothing

 for  you to do,

There's

nowhere for

 you to go,

Simply surrender
to this

quiet moment ...




Do you have Quiet moments?

Where do you find them and for how long?

How do they make You feel? 

Perhaps yours is being away from cars, street noise, machines and being with calming sounds like music, waves, birds or whatever it is for You.

Quiet time also changes over the years as you age and your work & family life changes. 

It can even change through the seasons from outside to inside spaces.

Quiet time also helps connect us to feelings of peace, satisfaction, being grateful and contentment - a word I'm learning more about.


Where do you get your
 special moments.


One Rose Wellness Cards

There's lots of different things to do to relax, reduce stress and support your Health.  
It might start with just focusing on your Breath for a few minutes.

Take Care.

One Rose Wellness Cards are a set
of 105 Messages all from the pages
of  Simply, One Breath At a Time.
Thanks for Your visit.

Links below for sharing, Thank You.
Hope you'll sign up to get email
 notifications of new posts.

Find more posts for One Rose Messages
at the label below, One Rose Cards

PS. My TV quiet moments is on the CBS Sunday Morning show where they end with a few moments in Nature every week. It's been a favorite for many years. Love it. 💚

I hope you like my photo above - very peaceful and quiet. - leave a comment and tell us about your quiet spaces.





1 comment:

  1. Staying at home lets us connect more to our surroundings and neighborhood. We also get to notice the season changes more. This year I've noticed more song birds this fall than before. Maybe I'm just home more to hear. I've seen more dogs and babies in the neighborhood. The leaves are changing day by day and they all have their time early fall, mid and late. My Husband is spending a lot of time on line looking at recipes. I'm waiting for the cleaning crew to arrive. Is Fall housecleaning still a thing(?) I think My Yoga room is calling me for some quiet time.

    ReplyDelete