Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Van Morrison - Have I Told You Lately

Still in the Valentine's MOOD 💗

Dona Anderson


Do You still have perhaps the flowers, cookies, chocolates, cake or a glass of wine leftover ...


I've always loved this song and since it's our anniversary soon I like to let Valentines linger on as an excuse to treat ourselves.

Actually - we seem to find something for a little treat most nights. 




It's funny when you get together you don't think about 10, 25, 40, 50 years later - will we still be alive, like each other, will we feel & look old.


Where will we be living, how many kids and grandchildren do we have.

 Are they happy & healthy.

Where did we work, what were our hobbies. 

Did we have lots of good friends.

What are our memories ...

Life is full of puzzles, often mixed in with good & other times.  

Keep loving the people you love and let them know.

We all need to see, feel and hear that we matter.

Take Care!

Links for sharing below.
Are you signed up to follow by email yet?
New posts every Tuesday.

PS. A great Gift to give yourself and others is your beautiful Smile.

It's a special time that connects you to the present moment and is a Gift to both the Giver & Receiver. 😊

Bye for now.


Have Fun this week - 
You deserve to laugh and have lots of fun.



New posts each week and you can
view and share past ones in the Archives.
My gifts to you.



1 comment:

  1. Hope you're enjoying February so far but winter storms and covid seems to keep us indoors. I know I've been getting really lazy and staying in bed longer. I always felt like I would have been a bear in hibernation in a past life and maybe that's why I have lots of teddy bears in the house. Take Care.

    ReplyDelete