Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Baby Orangutan Bursts Into Tears On The Climbing Ropes | Meet The Orangu...


I hope you love orangutan's too.


Dona Anderson

Subscribe to Dona Anderson by Email


So cute!

Every once in a while I run across a cute or a grab my heart video that I have to save to share with you. 

Since I am a softy and feel sad for the little ones, I wanted to share this Happy ending  one with You. 


Hope you enjoy it too.



Life has been hard around the World these last few years in too many ways for humans, the planet and the animals.


PS. I hope my weekly posts offer you a few moments to rest & breathe.

A few moments of space to pause and dream.

A few moments to give yourself Permission to Rest.

Take Care.

Comments are always welcomed
and links below for sharing.

Over 650 posts in the Archives that you can view and share at your leisure.

I thought I'd share this one I did a couple of years ago on the different types of Wellness.  


Who would have imagined how our lives have changed since then.

This post may even be more useful for us now to help with our Self Care 




When you're Happy and you know it
clap your hands
clap clap 

(I needed one more)



Quack Quack.

1 comment:

  1. The World has not been kind to many of the animals. It's hard when they don't have a voice. His sad eyes hold a story and his beautiful eyes melt hearts. I am very thankful for these centers and the caregivers. I'm sure we all want to help in some way too, and there are many. Let's learn more about how we can help and share some of what we're doing now in the comments.

    ReplyDelete