Tuesday, April 13, 2021

OMG - I never heard of these before - have You?

This is a new one for Me ...


Today, a look at a Shoebill Stork

Have you seen these before?

They look prehistoric.


Dona Anderson

I saw this video and had to save it to share with You.


Nature gives us so many Gifts in this world.

I love that there's different birds, animals and other critters around the World for us to see and learn about. 


I'm always amazed at all their different colors, designs and shapes. 


Have a look.





PS. Can't leave you with just one video to watch,


Amazing aren't they.

Comments Welcomed.


Have a great week and a new post will show up again Next Tuesday Morning.

Over 600 posts in the Archives for you to view and share at your leisure.

Thank You for sharing at the links below.



Don't want to miss future posts - sign up to get an email link
the day the post is published.


I wonder where in the World we'll travel to this week.  💚

No comments:

Post a Comment