Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Heavenly - André Rieu , Once Upon A Time In The West -TOSKANA


Welcome to Week 4 of Summer of Music.

we're in Italy this week

and if you haven't been there like me
it may be on your list after seeing this.


Dona Anderson


A trip to Italy has been on my list for a long time and especially after watching  this video.

The Andre Rieu orchestra never fails to share beautiful music, and this felt like a gift from heaven. 

The soothing music and scenery complimented each other.

I loved it all and felt like the fields and hills were calling me to come for a walk and then sit and just breathe in peace and fresh air.




Did you feel like you could touch the clouds in some of the scenes?

It all seemed to fill my eyes with a few tears of Joy and Gratitude for our Earth.

Have a great day and I hope you are
much more relaxed now.

PS. This is a beautiful video to keep for a Meditation. 

Links for sharing with others below.

Don't miss Week 5 next week. 

Take Care and thanks for your visit.




I heard someone say they wanted to watch week


1 comment:

  1. That was absolutely beautiful. If you have a few more minutes check out some of the comments on You Tube. They remind us how beautiful music and our earth help us heal, find peace and rest.

    ReplyDelete