Tuesday, July 13, 2021

I can't wait - Today we're off to Finland


Here we go ...

you won't be disappointed.

Welcome to week 2
of  my 2021, Summer of Music.


Dona Anderson
                                                                   

Last weeks video was wonderful and week 2 takes us to various places in Finland to experience the sights and different seasons. 

Beautiful winter scenes, animals, a camp fire I thought would be nice to join in, then those precious bear cubs, and birds taking that first dive out of the nest. 

I thought those winter cabins would be great to cuddle up in and watch the northern lights. 

 A big WOW.

All this with the amazing David Garrett playing the violin.

Loved it and hope you will too.



PS. WE may not be able to take those vacations yet but we can see these beautiful places that help us to relax, breathe and enjoy our beautiful world.  

Take Care and have a good week.  

Another video for you next week.


Take others around the world with you this summer.

You can share by email, twitter and Facebook at the Links  below. You can even save them to a Pinterest file. 

My dream is to spread Wellness around the World.

Together, you and I can do this... thank You.





Give yourself time to be
and not do ...


1 comment:

  1. This week we're visiting beautiful Finland. Each time I watch this video the scenery and music kind of makes me melt/soften and relax. So many beautiful places. Many thanks to the makers of this video.

    ReplyDelete