Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Time now to visit a Secret Garden - Poéme


Glad we get to see this one, 

August already, 

we're on week 5 of our Summer of Music


Dona Anderson 

What's in your Garden?


This video is full of beautiful colorful flowers and loved the little birds & animals.

See if you feel like you can smell the flowers and healing breaths from the forests.



What were your favorites today.

When I was a kid we had a park nearby that had swans and I've always admired how they look so elegant and proud. 

Hope all is well for you and these videos bring you some moments to pause and relax.

My hope this year for my Summer of Music was to help you relax and enjoy beauty from around the world.  

Our Earth is incredible and hopefully in our time here we can help to preserve its beauty and the gifts it offers to all of us. 

PS. All earlier posts for this years Summer of Music posts are below or in the Archives on the right side bar (Web version)  

Help us continue to spread Wellness around the World with your Shares, links below..



Previous years Summer of Music are in the Archives for July & August  2017, 2018, 2019, 2020.

All posts in the Archives are available for viewing and sharing at your leisure.


Bye for Now.
Regular posts 
return in September


1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure but I think this is my favorite so far. Loved the flowers blooming before my eyes and the baby birds and well just everything and the music. Over too soon so I'll be repeating it lots. Great to keep all these video's close by to enjoy again especially when winter comes along.

    ReplyDelete