Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Another unbelievable video - Beautiful Nature Around The World


Summer of Music 2021

Week 8 of 9  

Only One more week left.

this week 

Beautiful Nature Around the World.

Dona Anderson

Great video

I've never had one of these videos before kind of speak to me but this one is different and made me feel a calling for support. 

It's full of birds and the Eagle in flight left me with feelings of a lookout for protection, and then came more beautiful birds and animals for us to protect.

Not knowing what the words are, to me the Music made me feel it builds our energy to be strong yet calm and kind.  

Looking at those beautiful birds and animals how could you not stand up for them.



Our earth is Beautiful, Amazing, Forgiving and Generous.

it gives us Gifts daily.

Is it time for us to do more to give back.

PS. I'll leave you with the link to this post 

It shows up almost everyday in my stats as it travels the world with over 24,000 views.

It's about some of those simple everyday things we all need to give thanks for.

Take Care  & please come back next week. for week 9, 
our last Summer of Music video for 2021.

You can view all published posts in the Archives anytime.

Thanks for sharing these posts to help spread
Wellness out to others.  Links below.


I always love watching the clouds.




1 comment:

  1. I hope you enjoyed this video and felt a little freedom and a loosening in your shoulders watching it. The videos this summer have offered us gifts from around the world and some places we may never get to visit but will always remember their beauty. Have a great day. Next week is our last Summer of Music post for this year. You can visit all the ones posted so far in the Archives or by scrolling down if that's available. Bye for now.

    ReplyDelete