Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Cozy up, this week we're in Beautiful England


Week 6

Summer of Music continues

with a visit to England


Dona Anderson


I had another video lined up for today but I wasn't feeling it when the time came to finish the post.

Funny how that happens.

It looked good a while back but then ... it wasn't.

So after some searching, I found this lovely one.  

I hope you enjoy it. 



I for sure loved all the flowers, the gardens and houses.

Beautiful England, friendly and inviting. 

We visited England way back in the mid 1970's. The countryside is beautiful and so much history. 

We got to spend some time in London sightseeing and also made a trip to Stonehenge where our young daughter and I both still remember a funny kind of feeling present like that of being watched or something else was there besides the tourists.

The world seems to be such as smaller place now as times have changed and we're connected more with news, travel and social media.

I hope you enjoyed this video and it brought you some time to relax, enjoy the beauty of the scenery and gardens.

PS. Our World is a very Beautiful place and we are the present caretakers.  

Our legacy will include how it is left for others. 

Take Care and have a wonderful week.


Links for sharing below let these posts become our gifts to travel the World.

Weekly posts help spread Wellness around the world.

My gifts to You and others. 

Visit the Archives anytime.

Over 600 to view, save & share. 





1 comment:

  1. Another beautiful video full of nature and sends us a time to pause & relax. I enjoyed watching it again with my morning tea after our walk with the dogs. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete