Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Now it's Time for you to see my part of the World

The Natural Beauty of Canada 

Sharing the Beauty of Canada this last

week of my 2021 Summer of Music.

Welcome to my part of

this Beautiful World.

Dona Anderson

How are you this last day of August?

Did the Summer seem to fly by for You too?

We've watched some amazing 

videos these last 2 months. 

Our time couldn't let us see the whole world but I hope we got glimpses of some of the beautiful sights and felt the love we all have for the places we call home.


In this video we continued to feel and be shown the Gifts of our Earth - the mountains, forests, rivers, flowers, animals & more through the seasons and unique locations.

The music was also relaxing allowing us to rest and just watch and be in awe of the scenery. 

Our World is incredible.


These last 9 weeks have given us many  gifts to see and feel along with great music.

We have been offered some special time to relax & let everything else gently fade away.



PS I'd like to leave you with the last paragraph in the Meditation, Why Should We on page 69, in my book Moving Forward from the Heart.

"Why should we Support the Future of the World?

Because each one of us can make a difference. We can be more kind, understanding and compassionate to others. We can listen more, use better words, be more creative, intuitive and expand our role to being guardians, caretakes and caregivers over that of bystanders and consumers.

We can - You can - I can."   

© 2015 Dona Anderson

Thank You, that's it - bye for now.

What was/were your favorite videos?

 Let us know in the comments.

One of my walks at the beach ...


Regular posts return next week.

All Summer of Music posts are now in the Archives right side bar - web version.

Thank You for sharing with others at the links below. 

Each week we travel the World sharing wellness with others.


I have no idea what I'll do for next year ... help!




 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Canada. I've been lucky to live in 4 provinces and visited all of them. I grew up on the Prairies and now live with mountains, forests and beaches - every place has its special beauty. It's that time of year now for clearing out the gardens, the geese are heading south and it's darker and cooler at the get up time in the morning. Looking forward to the colors of Autumn. Take Care.

    ReplyDelete