Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Pick one and see what you discover

 It's time for another True Treasures

Dona Anderson

What are true Treasures?

I share a lot from my books and True Treasures became a chance for me to share a bit more from a particular meditation. 

You can see previous True Treasures posts by linking to the label True Treasures at the bottom of the post.

 This one is from Words to Be savored and treasured 

  #27 on page 75 in  Moving Forward from the Heart. 


The meditation starts by asking you to select one thought from the list for your Meditation and see what you discover.

This is not the complete list but you can get a feeling for the intent of the meditation.

  

*Compliments should not be kept as thoughts, they should be given and also received.

*Some words can mean the same thing, but get a totally different response.

*A friendly greeting or acknowledgement can create a feeling of welcoming and belonging, and let someone know you care.

*Say words that match your happy heart and face.

*Talk about the way you want to be, and use your words to make your dreams come true"

 

 Dona Anderson © 2015.

More information at this link.

PS. I have to add in the last one,

I love and believe in me.


Beautiful Tilly

Take Care and have a wonderful Day.

Which one did you connect to today? 




1 comment:

  1. Words are so very important both in what we say to others and also to ourselves. I'm sure we can relate to one of more of these as the giver or receiver. Have you felt that some of your compliments weren't received, more like kind of tossed aside or how some people in a group get welcomed and others not. Sometimes we all need to put on our happy face and connect to that last one - I love and believe in me - Take Care.

    ReplyDelete