Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Relax and feel yourself being transported to a place of peace

          

The Sound of Silence 

The Sound of Silence | Simon & Garfunkel (Harp Cover)

  

Dona Anderson

Thank You beautiful young lady.


When I first heard this version of the song I completely softened and after the last couple of years I guess it was needed.

It was Simple, Beautiful and quickly moved deep into my heart. 

I felt like I had angels from above beside me, and reminded me of the angels I had and have here on earth that I'm very thankful for.

PS. I went searching in my book Moving Forward from the Heart to find a few words to finish off this post. I didn't have to go far to find this ending to the meditation, Lullaby of Peace.

Listen to these beautiful notes softly
playing your lullaby, your smooth
soft sweet notes of peace ...




Moving Forward from the Heart 
©2015


Thanks for your visit today and for helping me
share my Dream to send Wellness out into the
World by sharing with others at the links below. 

Have a wonderful Day!

There is another version of this video where a deer came along and scared her. It would have been nice in the video had it stayed back.




3 comments:

  1. I don't know whether I'm sharing this today because it's my birthday, one of those where you move on to the next decade and you start to really feel your age, and, it's Remembrance Day in 2 days. Anyway it seemed to soothe my mood on these stormy November days and nights. Hope you enjoyed the video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. guided meditation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi and thank you for your comment. I hope you keep enjoying the weekly posts and over 700 in the archives that you can view anytime. take Care.

      Delete