Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Celtic Thunder - Amazing Grace

     

Celtic Thunder.

Dona Anderson

Summer of Music 2022
Week 2



Here's a very popular song sung by many.

I've always liked the Celtic Thunder group, their voices are all different but meld together so beautifully. 


I hope you enjoy this arrangement, 
of a very popular song.





PS. In one of my posts from last year I wrote about all our time growing up we were told we were Irish and then an ancestry test result said I was 75% Scottish. 

Well that was sure a surprise that took awhile to sink in.

It really doesn't matter but it would sure have had our parents looking for answers. 

I wonder what many conversations would have been like if more of us had DNA Ancestry information years ago. 

I don't know if the disagreements would have been more or less (?)

Anyway enjoy this great song with a long history. 


It was written by John Newton in the 1770's. 

 Have a great week ahead and Thank You for your visit.

Links for sharing below.

Take Care.


Comox Harbour 2021. 


As I was working on this post I learned that George Donaldson had passed back in 2014. A terrible loss for his family and all those who loved him and were involved in this music group and others. 

I always loved it when he appeared on stage for a song





No comments:

Post a Comment