Tuesday, July 5, 2022

We've heard it many times


Secret Garden-You Raise 
Me Up (Live)

A favorite song made popular by many artists

Dona Anderson

Summer of Music 2022 
Week 1




Many popular artists have sung this song beautifully and this one caught my inner self as the one to share with you today.

I liked the range of the vocals and the orchestra.

It helped me to feel what I needed at this time in my life, and what's happening in our now world. 

I felt the softness of my breath and the knowing that things will get better ...

I felt hope for the World, its People, animals, nature and all its beauty thus letting a bit of Stress release.

I felt some needed Hope and Peace.

I hope you felt some of that too.

Thanks for your visit and for helping to send Wellness out in the world with your shares as we travel each week out into the world.

Did you know there are over 700 posts now in the Archives that you can checkout anytime to view, save and share at your leisure  

PS. Summer of Music posts for past years are also available in the archives starting in 2017, for the months of July & August. 


We had a special treat last year combining music and seeing other places in this beautiful world.
 


Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment