Tuesday, July 19, 2022

YES it is one of the most beautiful melodies ...

One of the most beautiful melodies ever written...

Dona Anderson
Summer of Music 2022 
Week 3

Soft 

Emotional

Uplifting

Beautiful

 


I've heard it before but not like this ...


Wonderful arrangement.

I also enjoyed seeing the young faces in the orchestra. 

They must have been very excited to participate in this video.

I'm speechless and don't know what else to say other than I'll be doing many repeats.




PS. I hope you're enjoying my picks for this year so far. 

It is quite a mix and hope some are & will become your favorites.  

Lots more to come for you to save and share with others at the various links.

Let's send lots of music around the World over the Summer to help others feel connected, safe and welcomed. 




Thanks for your visit and please come again.
If you miss a week don't worry, posts will be in the Archives.

Take Care.


No comments:

Post a Comment