Tuesday, June 28, 2022

A great moment for these two.

Pie Jesu sung by Carla Maffioletti
and Akim Camara


Getting a head start at what will be coming
for this years Summer of Music - 2022 


Dona Anderson

Summer of Music 2022
Intro.

The official start is next Tuesday but I can never wait to let you know what's coming.
 

This year I couldn't think of a special theme as in some past years but as I started to collect a few videos to share something started to appear.


I'm not going to officially name it but I hope over the summer you'll give it your own special word for what things come up for You, and what special word you'd attach.     


PS. I hope you'll enjoy 2022 Summer of Music and Thank You always for sharing with others.

Love the beautiful music in this video and wish Akim Camara all the best for his career as a violinist and probably a lot more.  

So much talent at a young age. 

I always love it when I can share a video from the Andre Rieu Orchestra. 



              


Thanks for your visit today.

Links for sharing below.



Don't worry if you miss any of the Summer posts 
they will all go into in the Archives and this year
we have 9 weeks again.


No comments:

Post a Comment