Tuesday, June 14, 2022

I almost did it again.

 I forgot to do a post for the top 3 from 

2021 Sumer of  Music posts.


Dona Anderson

It was Ok though - I had time to move a few posts around and got this one done in time. And I got to listen to them again on a windy cloudy day. 

Of course I love them all but some really did stand out and within a few days got lots of viewers.

Here they are. 

I hope your favorite is on this list.  




All 9 are in the Archives
for July & August 2021.

You can view, save and
share them anytime.


just in case you want some great songs too.




PS. I haven't been to these beautiful places but Tuscany and others are on the list. 

I found some of my Photo's though to add in.



Here's a list of all the selections from 2021 - a great way to relax over the Summer and see the world from your place to rest.  Enjoy!


Have a good week and thanks for your visit.

2022 Summer of Music starts July 5, and 
don't miss the June 28 introduction.

I'm already excited to see which ones will be the favorites for 2022.


New posts on Tuesdays for you to view, save & share.

Visit the Archives for over 700 posts. 


Love it when you share with others to spread wellness around the world. 

We really need it.



Links for sharing below.

No comments:

Post a Comment