Tuesday, June 15, 2021

I almost did a big Oops

 

Oops

Dona Anderson

Hi, how are you today.
Here's what my Oops was about.

I almost forgot to post the top 3 from 2020

Summer of Music before the 2021 selections

start in a couple of weeks.


So a quick swap and here they are and for the first time we had a tie for 3rd place spot. (at least it was at the time of my writing this)

here goes ...


Link here to one in 3rd  and here's the other one

Happy to see both of these on the list. Love this one, check out #2

I knew this next one would be in first place.

The Winner  is! It really connected to 2020. 

All are wonderful.



PS. All the previous 4 years selections are available to view in the Archives for July & August.

You may find many favorites among them. 

Thank You for sharing with others.  

Together we're spreading Wellness around the World.

Links below.

2021 Summer of Music starts July 6.

and we have 9 weeks this year! ðŸ˜„



there's always Music somewhere

I'm slowly learning to play the Cello. 

How am I doing?

It depends on the day and I'll need many more years

And, it doesn't help when I don't practice. 


After the songs You May 

Need a few minutes to relax, you can with this post.


1 comment:

  1. It's been fun to pick my Summer of Music songs this last 4 years and this year I changed it a bit for year 5. It all starts July 6. The last 4 years are in the Archives for July & August. Check them out and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete