Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Don't miss this - Tedx Talk Erin Gruwell

 Becoming a Catalyst for Change

Freedom Writers

Dona Anderson

I'm very glad you're here to watch this video.

It is amazing. 


The power of one.

Shared with us in 18.34 minutes.

What an interesting Story

Life Changing.

I am very thankful I got to watch an earlier video of her start to see what became a very inspiring story that I wanted to share with You.

Life Changing for 150 kids and many others.

Think of a big trip, meeting someone very special who helped others, a book and a movie.  

Think about possible drop outs that went on to be graduates and will change their life and future.



I hope each of you have had one or more  people in your life that helped inspire you on your journey. 

Someone you remember that Helped you figure things out, showed you a different  way, or showed you that they cared and believed in You.



It could be a teacher, friend, relative, parent or even a book ...



PS. It's funny how sometimes it takes me longer 

to find one of my photo messages that fits with the post than it does to write the rest of it. 

This one took a long time ....  

I hope you enjoyed this story and can imagine how it changed many lives.  

A lot to take in.

Thanks for your visit today.

New posts every Tuesday.

Links for sharing below.
Bye for now.



1 comment:

  1. A great Teacher can change many lives and this is a wonderful story. We usually remember at least one of our teachers and I wonder who yours are. I think mine were my kindergarten and 3rd grade teachers. I don't really remember why but they come to mind when this question is asked. I hope you had favorites too.

    ReplyDelete