Monday, July 23, 2012

Rumi Quote

Rumi quote


I have posted a few of Rumi's quotes this last year, and the first one was even before I had the winter course.  I had even put one in the new book I'm working on.

After I did the previous posts with Rumi poems I decided I'd let the next few find me.  Anyway, I got the new book  by Dr. Wayne Dyer, Wishes Fulfilled, and on page 197 he shares this poem.


You were born with potential.
You were born with goodness and trust.
You were born with ideals and dreams.
Your were born with greatness.
You were born with wings.
You are not meant for crawling, so don't.
You have wings.
Learn to use them and fly.
                    ~Rumi~


The other Rumi quotes I've shared so far are on posts dated
June 26, 2011
March 22, 2012
April 11, 2012


Catch up with me on Facebook & Twitter

If you like this sign up to follow by email and 
below you can share or comment. 

Much thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment