Friday, November 6, 2015

Decorating Tips

The Dog Did It


Dona Anderson

What else goes on in my world?


Meet Lucy, our Scottish Terrier puppy 1 1/2 years old.





She's wonderful and a true friend.  She cuddles, loves walks, isn't a pig, twirls in circles, makes funny noises, loves to play, and good at decorating (?)

She also likes being a hunter gatherer in the garden. She's a lover of snap peas, green beans and how can you resist the apples.  

The first apples to fall are hard and green so they make good toys to play with and then later on - well you also get to dig holes to bury the apples you might need later.


I had to take this photo and I think she did really well with the placement of the 3 toys and
then apple all by itself.  

Do you agree?

For me I always refer to my dogs as puppies.  Our other girl Chloe almost 13 years is also our puppy.  I guess that started for me when dogs changed to being people with fur.  Once when someone called another dog we had a senior I replied " no she's a puppy" 

OK, I've repeatedly told them that they have to live forever.

What else is in your world?

Thanks for your visit and there's lots of other posts to check out and share!


Stay connected, sign up to Follow by email.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment