Friday, November 13, 2015

She's Here!

Moving Forward from the Heart


She's here and beautiful ...



Dona Anderson

Wonderful week for me that started with my Birthday!

One thing I've learned even more lately is that it is Great to be getting older as I don't want the alternative.


Then on Wednesday we got to drive down island  to pick up my new books!  


It was a beautiful sunny day for this special 2 hour drive.

It was a quick exchange from one car to another in a parking lot with the amazing Johanna, who looked after it all for me.


After not seeing Johanna for a long time and only connecting through email, and to have her bring the books part way for us, I really felt like crying.  But luckily that switched to just being exhausted instead as Johanna had to leave right away to head off somewhere else. 
Update photo for you!


I'm at a Christmas Faire this weekend I'll take 
some pictures to share with you.



More information and sales information on the Shop Page


Johanna is working on a new website that I will share it with you when it's available.

No comments:

Post a Comment