Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Who Remembers the Test Pattern on the TV?

Ok, I'm getting OLD

Stay connected with new posts sent to your email
Enter your email address:

Information Changes - Another go at it!


Dona Anderson

Dona Anderson
Part of my yearly decluttering  is to go through my books to find ones I won't read again or use as a resource.  Then there are those others that looked nice on the coffee table or on the book or recipe shelf.

This year I thought more about how I didn't want to keep books that kept me in the past whether it was recipes, information, health, lifestyle, finance, designs, decorating etc. I wanted to have and make room for books that support me now and into the future. 

Our world is constantly changing and we are changing how we live, 
how we think, work, and how
we spend our at home and leisure time.

New technology keeps changing how we read, find information, listen to music, talk to each other, watch a movie and many of us don't even have a current family photo album around any more to sit with or show our friends.

Decluttering the mind also seems to be another huge task to take on.  Who really wants to stay stuck with old patterns, actions, or old thoughts and beliefs that don't serve our lives and our world?

Each generation changes as patterns, thoughts,

beliefs, technology, science, and information changes.


Let's keep moving forward and make a world that is full of compassion and then everything else will fall into place. Let's support the whole earth and our future.
Dona Anderson

There's lots of room when we open up space!


Each small change can make a difference!


Thanks for Your HELP!

** I have to tell you, after I got rid of old books I went to the Edmonton, Hay House I Can Do It Conference in May and brought home some new ones that helped fill this basket.

New thoughts, ideas and authors!



Your time is valuable,
thanks for visiting!

Links to share below!

No comments:

Post a Comment