Tuesday, January 2, 2018

I know I'm Weird - I'm a Scorpio


We all need those few moments to relax when we're feeling overwhelmed! 


Dona Anderson
Subscribe to Dona Anderson by Email

~ from the Meditation Breathe Easy in
Moving Forward from the Heart © 2015 Dona Anderson~

I celebrate 

the gifts found in 
breath

and stillness,

it's a time

to give thanks for the 

precious moments that can

be found in

each day of my life...




One of my weirdness (should that be plural some how?) is that I like to pick small wellness messages out of the Meditations I write to use on their own.

They're great for those times when we just need to remind ourselves to breathe, be mindful of our activities and even to just take a breath to feel and notice life around us.  

The one in the picture is the ending for the Meditation Breathe Easy in my book, Moving Forward from the Heart.

As this meditation goes along it asks us to think about using each one of the words celebrate, gifts, breath, stillness. time and thanks in a sentence.  

Later it ends with all the words in this one message that leads you into your peaceful Meditation time.


Don't ignore your Feelings or your Stress 


Ok maybe I'm not that weird??

But maybe we all are when we answer this question ...

If you were a flavour - what would you be?


No comments:

Post a Comment